Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2022 for International Students (fully funded)
Brief Description: Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program was established by the Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master’s and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship in 2008. BIT is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit postgraduate students for Master’s and Ph.D. Programs.
Possessed with scientific and comprehensive education and management system, Beijing Institute of Technology is now regarded as one of the best destinations for international students studying in China and it is widely acknowledged for its high-quality intake, successful graduates, vast job opportunities for graduated students, full scholarship programs, efficient daily management, adequate student life support as well as colorful student activities.
Application Deadline: Varies
Host University: Beijing Institute of Technology, China
Country of Study: China
Targeted Demography: International students
Degree Type: Masters and Ph.D.
Fellowship Sponsor: Chinese Government
- Tuition, Accommodation, Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Stipend: Master’s students (CNY3,000 per month). Doctoral students (CNY3,500 per month)
Award Sponsor: Chinese Government
- Non-citizens of good health (they will the Chinese laws)
- A maximum of 35 years of age for Masters program applicants and a maximum of 40 years of age for Ph.D. program applicants
- Masters program applicants must have a Bachelors degree (or its equivalent). Ph.D. program applicants should have a Masters degree (or an equivalent)
- Masters degree applicants should have at least 1 year of related working or internship experience
- A minimum score of 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall bands in IELTS (English native speakers are exempted) for applicants for English-taught programs. An HSK certificate (level 5 minimum) for applicants for Chinese-taught programs. Or to provide other language certificates recognized by BIT
How to Apply: