John Carroll University 2022 Merit Scholarships for International Students
Brief Description: John Carroll University (JCU) is a private university in University Heights, Ohio. It is primarily an undergraduate, liberal arts institution accompanied by the John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business. John Carroll has an enrollment of 3,650 students. The university offers undergraduate programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and business, and in selected areas at the master’s level. John Carroll offers 70 academic programs of study for undergraduate students.
Scholarships are awarded to students upon their entry into JCU with these awards being renewed each year provided they are in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress. The merit scholarship programs have been designed to honor students with similar backgrounds and celebrate what they have done throughout high school in hopes that they can share those talents.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2022
Host University: John Carroll University
Country of Study: United States of America
Targeted Demography: International students
Degree Type: Undergraduate
Duration: 3-4 years
Fellowship Sponsor: John Carroll University
Award: Merit scholarship of up to $27,000 upon applying for admission, you’ll automatically be considered for merit scholarships up to $27,000, (awarded based on your classroom performance, standardized test scores, and extracurricular involvement)
Award Sponsor: John Carroll University
- Must be international students
- Must be skilled in the English Language (and have proof of it)
- Must enroll in a full-time program
- Must be ready for undergraduate courses at the University
- Must be in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress
- Maintenance of academic and conduct standards are required for renewal and continuation of scholarship values, that automatically renew for a total of four years, as long as academic and conduct standards are maintained
How to Apply:
After application submission admission, applicants will automatically be considered for merit scholarships. John Carroll is an exclusive member of The Common Application, meaning the Common Application is the only application for admission we accept.
For more information, visit the JCU website
Official website: https://www.jcu.edc